Monday, June 04, 2007

ELFest 2007

Hi everyone-

Erik and I are attempting to gather our thoughts, emotions and photographs from the past few days. We’ll be up and running soon with a full blog post about ELFest. In the meantime, please let me pass along our deepest thanks to everyone who helped make this event possible. This weekend surpassed our wildest hopes; audience, musicians, fest helpers, we absolutely could not have done this without you. If you have any ELFest pictures you’d like to share, leave your photo links as comments on the blog or on our myspace.

ELFest:
The Beginning

The End


All the in-betweens will be up soon.
With more love than ever,
xoxo,
Annie and Erik.
<3

11 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Does that "2007" mean this will be an annual event?

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing.

erin ;)

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the exact same thought as BZ - is a retrospectively-projected annualism implied there? Also, there aren't very many of them and they aren't that good or diverse (mostly of the Dardanelles, as I was told to document and then got lazy after 4 pm), but here are some images. Thanks for making my first visit to East Lansing so joyful and pleasantly soppy!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

my photos here.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Really shaky GLMS video here.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Erik Adams cried! Hahahahahahahahah.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Just Haircuts and Jackets said...

there were many tears all around. it was just that amazing.
xo,
annie/JHaJ

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said it while bottle rockets were going off and I was still under the influence of GLMS, but I'll say it again. THANK YOU. Seriously, on the way home I welled up thinking about how awesome my day had just been.

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys should check out Uncle Sam's Record Emporium in Old Town-www.myspace.com/unclesamsrecordemporium, maybe give them some love in the form of a link. Also, that you aren't linked with Lansing's BEST record label, Cale Sauter's Bermuda Mohawk Productions, is a crime.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jeff Schroeder said...

Whoa whoa! Pardon your shameless plug.

Love,
Jeff

PS: You should add E. Lansing's real BEST label: Quality Dairy Productions. They just signed The Mighty MOOssolini's, Great Lakes Milk Society, Cows of Berlin, and Those Cattlantics.

Man, "bermuda mohawk" ain't got shit on QDP.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... I love QD.

I also love Erik without a shirt on.

ps. the "word verification" right now is "cryxcfd"....."cry"?! How did they know!?!?

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home