Friday, February 02, 2007

Frontier Ruckus at Mac's Bar, Lansing 1/29/07

Monday night at Mac’s was fantastic. With a very full house and nearly all the lights turned off (save that one eerie green light above the stage) Frontier Ruckus played their best show I’ve seen. I was completely swept off my feet. The rest of the audience was right there with me- they were incredibly enthusiastic and had great energy. I haven’t seen Mac’s bar that happy (or crowded) since Steve Lambert left.

This is a band that knows how to tug at my heart strings. I seriously MIGHT have fallen in love with all of Frontier Ruckus that night.

Be sure to pick up a copy of their latest EP, “I Am the Water You Are Pumping.” The CD is accompanied by a large illustrated songbook. (AND IT IS SOOOO GOOD!). Also check out their website- it’s really beautiful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Frontier Ruckus
MySpace
Web site

Upcoming MI shows
Feb 4- WDET 101.9 FM: Front Row Center Session Airing
Feb 23- Mac’s Bar in Lansing with The Hard Lessons
Mar 23- Alma College in Alma with Anathallo

xo,
annie moss

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frontier Ruckus is so good...Matt just writes amazing songs. So well written - the imagery, rhyme schemes, instrumentation, etc. So good.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home